Thursday, May 29, 2008

This is how our first races went. With a lack of high intensity training thusfar, I looked/felt like a fish out of water. Wifey was physically and mentally cracked, obviously.
We were both pleased with how the races went... considering. I was in a good place, closer to the goal anyway, during the first race until the pit got me and I straightened my bar so my fork was backerds. Second race was going well until I got my first flat ever while racing. The Small Block 8's hooked like mad, controlled drifts and all. B stated the newish Ziggy was a dream and can't wait for ski hill races for some reason.
Just a cool pic from our Icelandic friends. They enjoy powerlifting and strongperson competitions; starting youngsters early.
Silly snow in April. Was it May? Either way I bloc-ed out the white.
Next on the agenda for us: more slow training, a coupla summer classes for myself, planting oodles of plants, work ending for the year, a race in St. Croix Falls the day before everyone else does Afton and cuddling. Awwww.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Suka bertaruh judi sabung ayam ? sekarang sudah praktis
bisa bermain kapan saja dan dimana saja
kami tunggu kedatangan anda di BOLAVITA

Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
whatup : 08122222995
BBM: D8C363CA

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home